Jersey Jays Taxidermy 551-206-2623 Newton, NJ
Things to Know
Behind the Scenes
Behind the Scenes - Bear Fight
Custom poses - custom base
1. Store bought manakins - in place to figure out the alterations needed
3. Foam new heads into position
5. Foam everything together.
7. Mount the head.
9. Both bears drying in place.
11. Add dirt and water where needed.
13. Bears are attached to base and habitat is added.
15. Saliva is added for realism.
2. Remove heads and alter neck for open mouth heads.
4. Test fit skin.
6. Clay eyes with aggressive attitude,
8. Mount the body - a lot of sewing.
10. Add foam for habitat contour.
12. Finish work is done on bears. Faces and paws are painted.
14. Water droplets are added to the bear for realism.
16. That was FUN! - Photoshoot time!